Fastream Technologies wrote:
> Ok, no problem. BTW, we are very interested in OpenSSL accelerators

It's already included as an experimental feature since a while,
however there was zero feedback from developers owning accelerator
hardware yet. All you need to test is a system with an accelerator
card, AFAIK Dell offers such boxes from the shelf.

> and IPv6 supports. Of course as much as I can find time, I wanted to
> help you out.

Turned out to be more work than initially planned. Maybe we should
create a svn branch for it?