Let me elaborate: As our code is a proxy server and data keeps coming down
in OnDocData of the Httpclient, I was pumping it to THttpConnection's
descendent with Send(buf, len). However I noticed it was actually buffering
data when the Send()'s pace is less than Receive(). So it might be a special
case for proxies but I wonder what you guys suggest for such case. I tried
to Pause THttpCli->CtrlSocket and resume in
THttpConnection::ConnectionDataSent but it did not work.

Thank you,

SZ