Hello again,

I have found out that there are two linked lists in wsockbuf: inuse and
free. And even the allocated memory in free is not freed in some cases. It
must have been intended for reusing but it is no good to keep hundreds of
MBs of unused buffers in memory! There must be a limit to the reusable
buffers!

BTW, do you get my messages today?

Regards,

SZ