> A few years ago I built a Mail Queue Service (I called SMailQ).
> This wasn't a queuing component, but an entire queueing service for
> SMTP clients to connect and drop messages for sending to an SMTP
> server.
> This fully featured system may not be what you are looking for,
> but I can share some of the code if you are interested, and at
> least offer some ideas on how I solved certain problems.

Thanks for the comments.  Your tool does sound excellent, but is probably
intended for heavier use than I envisage.  I prefer to deliver a single
executable application where possible, to keep installation and support
simple.  I really want to use standard ICS components as well.

I will be making the queuing component or code openly available, but if
you have any code you are happy to openly share I'm always happy to avoid
rewriting stuff.

Angus