Hello Francois

As I know HFS have a some kind of code but I don't know how to call it from client. Open on your navigator "http://81.184.21.22:100/hfs/"; and will see a very easy web page with list of files with two buttons "UPLOAD" and "LOGIN". Upload button allow select up to 10 files and then upload it using "UPLOAD FILES" button. HFS is one exe and one config file, don't need install and all work is done internally.

I tried some demos using http post and only found one which works.
Demo which works is "submitfile" from http://www.clevercomponents.com/products/inetsuite/demos/submitfile.asp I don't know it does but it works, but other http demos from same site using post don't work.

Any idea is welcome, in the mean time will try with options of HFS.

Regards
Xavi

Al 12/10/2010 09:48, En/na Francois PIETTE ha escrit:
I try to include http get and post to my program and doing tests on OverbyteIcshttptst demo.
I get function GET work but not with function POST.

I configured at home free "HFS - HTTP File Server" from http://www.rejetto.com/hfs/
When running demo I set
URL = http://81.184.21.22:100/hfs/c-obfuscado.txt
Data = C:\Mis documentos\c-obfuscado.txt
Button GET works and how text file in panel
Button POST give sequence events bellow.
POST Failed !
StatusCode   = 404
ReasonPhrase = Request aborted on timeout

Sure I missing to do something but I don't know what.

You cannot do a post to a document link unless there is a script (or whatever code is required) at server side to handle the post.

I suggest you first try posting using your favorite internet navigator to validate the webserver configuration, then you may start doing the same with the component.

Usually, the webserver has an HTML form with some fields (including file field) and a submit button. behing the submit button, you have the URL used to "post" the form. This is the URL you have to use with the component.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be

Se certifico que el correo entrante no contiene virus.
Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
Version: 9.0.862 / Base de datos de virus: 271.1.1/3192 - Fecha de la version:
10/12/10 08:34:00

--
Xavier Mor-Mur