Thanks Francois and Frans
I will take look.
May need is the most basic use of http get/post.
Sporadically and need send files to servers for which I don't have any support/control. Some of them have ftp support, no problem with ICS, but troubles I come with http protocol.
I'm a permanent beginner programmer.
Many thanks for all
Xavi

Al 12/10/2010 14:44, En/na Francois PIETTE ha escrit:
As I know HFS have a some kind of code but I don't know how to call it
from client.
Open on your navigator "http:// 81.184.21.22 :100/hfs/" and will see a very
easy web page with list of files with two buttons "UPLOAD" and "LOGIN".
Upload button allow select up to 10 files and then upload it using "UPLOAD
FILES" button.
HFS is one exe and one config file, don't need install and all work is
done internally.

The browser will interpret the JavaScript which is behind the form and
post/get the files to the website.
I suggest you use WireShark to see what URL your browser use to post the
files. It is usually much easier to see what the browser do than trying to understand complex JavaScript which is probably written so that you cannot
easily reverse engineer it.

Any idea is welcome, in the mean time will try with options of HFS.

I don't know your requirements, but why don't you write your own server
program using ICS component ? You have everything you need there.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be

Se certifico que el correo entrante no contiene virus.
Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
Version: 9.0.862 / Base de datos de virus: 271.1.1/3192 - Fecha de la version:
10/12/10 08:34:00

--
Xavier Mor-Mur