Hello,

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Arno Garrels <arno.garr...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Fastream Technologies wrote:
> > Hi again Arno,
> >
> > Here is what I did:
> >
> > - renamed the old ICS folder to something like "ICS IPv4 backup"
> > - checked out the code to a new folder with the old folder's name
> > - copied the old BCB2010 package's project files over so that I would
> > not have to re-enter all the defines
> > - cleared the project files of both the package and the application
> > project
> >
> > Still no joy! Any other ideas?
>
> No, I still think it's a bad build. Rebuild the packages.
> Add the ics\delphi\vc32\ directory to project option's debug path,
> set a break point where you create the THttpServer object and step into
> the various calls to inherited create, there's obviously something
> wrong on your side.
>
> Also try to build the C++ Builder demo group project, all demos should
> build. Run the webserver and HttpTst demo both should run just fine.
>
> --
> Arno Garrels

I have tried what you said but it still gives "read of address 00000000".

This is the problematic line:

adminHTTPServer = new THttpServer(NULL);

Maybe you call it with a non-null parameter in your tests? But this should
also work because I need full control over when the instance is destructed!

Regards,

SZ