I have an idea. I think the only time we need multiple listening is with
0.0.0.0;::0 since this is for the "all unassigned" case in IIS. (In IIS you
cannot enter the IP your self now but select from a combo box.) We can add a
special string handler for the "all IPv4/6 unassigned" and do the second
listener socket creation just for that case in twsocketserver. If the IP is
0.0.0.0 it would not create the second socket and just listen for IPv4 for
backwards compatibility. If the Addr is "AllIPv4-6" then we simply create
the second socket. How's this design?

Regards,

SZ