Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 5:02 PM
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] TWSocket

OK, but what are the project names ? There are so much. I suggest you start
your prohramming from OverbyteIcsSvcTcp.dproj (A windows service) or
OverbyteIcsSrvTcp (A GUI application). Both demos are using the same object
to implement the server operation. Making them SSL enabled is quite easy but
I'm not sure you really need SSL since you design both client and server,
you may use basic encryption such as DES which is included in ICS. Depends
on your requirements. For client side, OverbyteIcsCliDemo.dproj is probably
more than enough to get you started.