Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 10:12 PM
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] TWSocket

daniel cc wrote:
Hi,
I have got everythíng needed but still can't run the demos,
do I need to register the dll files?

No, "rebuild" the project, just a "compile" is not enough.
Whenever a conditial define changed you have to (re)build
the project, sometimes even that does not work, in such cases
(re)build the package first.