Hi guys,
1) I need to send from SslWSocketServer to SslWSocket,
- Files (upload and download)
- Commands. Commands are just text lines like: change IP Address, change
display resolution, reboot the machine ETC.

2) I need to send from SslWSocket to SslWSocketServer,
- Files (upload and download)
- Commands. Commmands are just text lines like: CPU temp is: 60%, HDD space
left: 10% ETC.

Please notice!!
I am not asking you to tell about how to change the ip address or how to get
CPU temp.
I just need to know about how to send the message and how to receive the
message.
How to upload the file and how to download the file.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

-daniel