procedure TSimpleSslServerForm.SslWSocketServer1ClientConnect(
   Sender : TObject;
   Client : TWSocketClient;
   Error  : Word);
begin
   with Client as TTcpSrvClient do begin
       Display('Client connected.' +
'[]' + ///Here I need to get the client number into the brackets....
               ' Remote: ' + PeerAddr + '/' + PeerPort +
       Display('There is now ' +
               IntToStr(TWSocketServer(Sender).ClientCount) +
               ' clients connected.');
       LineMode            := True;
       LineEdit            := True;
       LineLimit           := 80; { Do not accept long lines }
       OnDataAvailable     := ClientDataAvailable;
       OnLineLimitExceeded := ClientLineLimitExceeded;
       OnBgException       := ClientBgException;
       OnSslVerifyPeer     := ClientVerifyPeer;
       ConnectTime         := Now;
   end;
end;