On 18-01-2011 13:50, daniel cc wrote:
Clients are not having static IP and the place where clients are gonna be doesn't allow top open any ports for incoming trafic etc.

Connecting from the server to the server placed in clients isn't going to work in my case or perhaps I am mistaking?

If the Server needs to start a conversation, even if Client don't ask for nothing, then this is the only way to do it, because connections are not persistent. The other way is to have the Clients pooling the Server to ask if it needs to say something, if connection goes off :-)