The use only one socket and make all communications over that unique
connection. No other choise in your situation.

Thanks Francois,
Please do correct me if I am wrong.

Now,
You are saying that it is not possible to have only server port opened, I need to open port 443 in both sites.
Site A port 443 need to be open from PC and from the firewall.
Site B port 443 need to be open from PC and from firewall.

If this is correct than,
means there are no options to reverse the communication between the sockets and also means the client pc cannot be accessed in any ways.
Means also,
I cannot run remote client windows Command prompt from the server.
Means also,
I cannot use WMI to collect the client system info or modify the client system info.

I am just hoping that I am totally wrong!!