It is a very simple monitoring system.
SSL is okay for this as far as I am concerned.

As others have say to you already, just concentrate your efforts in the development of the client and server code. Leave the data encryption to the last stage of the project. Starting with the SSL components, just because you want your data exchange to have some kind of protection in the final implementation, is wrong. Start it simple, and increase the complexity after you are comfortable with what you have already.

For me the mosty important here is to learn one thing at a time.

So, leave SSL apart for now.

If I listen you,
I have to start learning something else also. Your way of handling is not going to help me to understand the ICS sockets better it will make things more complicated and difficult.

Where I said that. It's exactly the contrary. You are the one that insist in the usage of a complex component from the start.

A question,
Would you help me with few code examples if I do exactly what you are saying?

You have all you need to start in the ICS standard samples, and Francois and others already pointed you to the correct ones, and even gave you code examples to specific questions, but you continue asking the same questions, over and over again. My feel is that your knowledge of the Delphi language itself is very limited, and this is not the right place to learn it.

If you really want to help me,
Post me few examples (don't explain) of how to?
- Send command to the client socket by using it's computer name

It was been explained to you already, more than one time.

- Recieve WMI information from the client socket ==> I am not asking you to help with WMI, I can do it myself, all I need is how to connect to WMI from server socket to the client socket and receive the data.

Already explained too. Use the ongoing client to server connection to send data to the client.

- How to handle the errors of sockets (example: if client loses the connection it gives error in the window, how this can be handled in the sockets).

Just ask this directly in the list. I'm not an expert in the subject.