GOT IT WOKRING.

In the environment variables there was a setting platformbuild = BCB or HCB
I removed that and now the defines work all compiled fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org] On
Behalf Of Francois PIETTE
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 2:27 AM
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Install ICS SSL Delphi 2007 Problem NO SSL

> Any other suggestions. I tried everything I can think of

Restart everuthing from scratch.
First remove all files related to ICS from your harddisk, everywhere on your
hard disk, including pas, dpr, dfm, dsk, cfg, res, dcu, dcp, and bpl files.
Remove ICS packages from the IDE (components / install component / packages
and REMOVE all ICS packages you can find).
Then use Tortoise or any other subversion client to download the latest
ICS-V7 from the version control system repository at
svn://svn.overbyte.be/ics/trunk or http://svn.overbyte.be:8443/svn/ics/trunk
(usercode and paswword are both "ics").
Then start Delphi, and open
<installdir>/ics/trunk/install/D2007Install.grouproj. Rebuild the runtime
package, rebuild the design time package, install the design time package.
Add <installdir>/ics/trunk/delphi/vc32 directory to Delphi search path (in
the IDE options).
Then open the sample projectgroup:
<installdir>/ics/trunk/delphi/internet/OverbyteIcsD2007Sam.grouproj and
rebuild all samples.
This has to work ! If not, reinstall Delphi 2007 and start again.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be
The author of the freeware multi-tier middleware MidWare The author of the