I want to read buffer from files then compress after that send to
client . Is that model possible

Sure it is.

As Angus said, compression is a CPU intensive task, so you'd better have multicore CPU and use multithreading to use multicore. If you have one thousand concurrent user doing compression, then you need a really, really large server. This is not bacause of ICS of course, just because of compression which is a CPU intensive task. Just to have an idea, let's have a batch file zipping a large file (so that it takes, let's say 30" on your computer). Then run a few hundreds simultaneous of your batches. You'll understand what I mean...

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be