Hi,
 Thanks for help , I will definitly switch to latest versions of both c++
builder and ICS with 2- 4 months .
 But presently I need urgent help for compression of data and send to socket
. Actually I have frequently In memory data (buffer)
 that I am continuesly sending to the clients . now I want to compress that
In memory data(buffer)   and than send to client .
In previous post some one tell me that ICS version having this features
using zlib (FTP/web server applicatons). but I could not find the any code
snap in ICS version 6 for compression the buffer . so please help me this
with some code snap or better if I got some sample .because I presetly stick
with ICS ver 5 and my application is working smoother.

Rajesh