My recommendation would be a separate list.

Best Regards,
Mohit.
17/2/2011 | 11:26 PM.

On 17/2/2011 11:17 PM, Francois PIETTE wrote:
Hi Evryone !

As you know, ICS source code is available on a version control system repository (Subversion). This system is used by the development team to update the source files more or less in real time.

Each time a change is done on the repository, we have the opportunity to send an email notification to interested peoples.

The question is: Who is interested in receiving those notifications ?

Why would you receive the notifications ? Just to know what change has been commited to the repository almost as soon as it is. Without this notification, you would have to use svn client to see the change log.

Depending on the number of interested peoples, we will either send individual emails or use another mailing list.
--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be