Ok. Thank you for your answer.

And how could I send a file on HTTPS protocol?
I would like to connect two clients behind firewalls through a server on WAN and initiate the file transfer between them... Do you think that's possible?

From: "Francois PIETTE" <francois.pie...@skynet.be>
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 7:28 AM
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Subject: Re: [twsocket] File transfer through SSL

I would like to transfer a file through a SSL tunnel using 443 port.
I've seen the SSL implementation in my loved ICS Components and I was
wondering how used them to do this...

Could you help me?
SFTP or HTTPS or...?

HTTPS OK, FTPS OK, SFTP not OK (because it is SSH and not SSL).

Is there a way to only use the 443 port on client side and don't open
other port?

Use HTTPS. Only port 443 is used.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be