Thanks Francois :)
I will check them out.

-----Original Message----- From: Francois PIETTE Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 2:36 PM To: ICS support mailing Subject: Re: [twsocket] File transfer through SSL
Do we have any kind of demo project of how to upload stuff to the server by using ssl and how to download from the server?
This is something that I also very much would like to know about.

You have two demos: client (OverbyteIcsHttpsTst.dproj) and server (OverbyteIcsHttpsServer). Both are located under <ics install dir>\Delphi\SslInternet

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be