I think that if you consider what I suggested before, might help you...
It maybe has to do with extra process time the debugger gives

Thanks for insisting.

Which extra process time do you mean ? The debugger has just to be attached. No need to set any breakpoint nor single step. Just attach. IMO, when a debugger is attached, the process is not slowed down.

I would also add that there is definetely no CPU time issue, nor network I/O issue with the application. Every second, it send a single UDP datagram (A SNMP get request) and expect a single UDP datagram (A SNMP get reply). A single socket is used for both send and receive and datagram fits in winsock receive buffer.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be