How can I confirm that this is what's happening with me?

Merijn

On 7/12/2011 21:49, Francois PIETTE wrote:
Was Francois able to find a way to make sure this is the case, or a
work around?

AFAIR the workaround was to do your own ARP request first in order
to check whether the destination exists or not, utilizing the IP Helper API.

Yes, that what I did.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be