mfisc...@bfe.tv wrote:
> I tried although the TWSocketServer Component and encountered the same
> problem.
> Same with different Versions of ICS. i have tried with an older
> version and ICS-V6 from overbyte.be with Delphi 2006.
> Maybe i should try with ICS-V7?

Yes, please use ICSv7 and if possible TWSocketServer.
Then try to include "wsoNoReceiveLoop" in the ComponentOptions
of the TWSocketClient instances. Also try to assign a greater
value to property ListenBackLog of the TWSocketServer component.

And of course avoid any lengthy blocking tasks since they also
delay/block acceptance of new connections (though buffered by
winsock thru the ListenBackLogQueue).

Did that work?