Hello,

I am using TFtpClient, version 7.12 to transfer a single file. The elapsed
time is over 4 1/2 minutes. When I transfer the same single file with
FileZilla the elapsed time is 2 1/2 minutes.

Nothing I have changed much changes the elapsed time.

I have a callback FtpClient1Progress64 to update a single label. Removing it
did not change the time. FileZilla updates several graphic elements during
the transfer.

The network utilization for TFtpClient is 0.84, for FileZilla 1.59.

And that seems to be the issue. I enabled the bandwidth control and I get it
lower but never higher than 0.91. Which it bounces to with bandwidth control
off.

How do I speed up the transfer?

Ciao,

Mark