>I have a client ftp component written using ICS and a server component also
using ICS - everything
>was grand up to about 2 weeks ago, when the client ftp was sending a SITE
EXEC <progname> to
>the server - now that command never even gets >received (and therefore
never executes).
> This smells of anti-virus or something but it is just the SITE EXEC that
does not work - everything else is fine.

Use a sniffer - such as the free WireShark - see if it is a client side or
server side issue. Using the sniffer, you'll see if the client correctly
send the request or not. Then we may help you debug the client or server.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be