Hi!

I would like to extend my existing ICS-based HTTP server to allow upload
and removal of files on the server. From reading the HTTP specs at [1] it
seems that the natural commands for these actions would be "PUT" [2] and
"DELETE" [3].

Unfortunately the THttpServer/THttpConnection components do not support
these actions yet as they seem only common for HTTP servers supporting
WebDAV (at least you need to enable WebDAV in apache in order to support
these HTTP requests).

I have seen that I can set an "OnUnknownRequestMethod" event handler in
current versions of ICS but am unsure how to fetch the request body
transmitted by the client for PUT requests.

Has anybody done such a WebDAV-like extension of the ICS components yet?

Regards,
Tobias

Links:
[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2616