Hi,
I've an udp socket listening on <ip>:<port>.
If I make some network configuration changes, no socket error will be triggered.
Is it normal?
I've tested following cases:
1. switching off wifi: netstat tells that the socket is listening yet. And it
will continue receive data (I've tried from a client on the same pc). If I stop
and then restart listening, the <ip> is available
2. changing ip from control panel: netstat tells that the socket is listening
yet. But data transfer is interrupted. If I reconfigure the previous <ip>, data
transfer begins again.
Is this the  windows behaviour?
There is a way to recognize networks changes like these?
I haven't tried with a listening tcp socket yet. Will it be able to recognize
network configuration changes? If yes, I could use it in combination with my
udp socket.

Thank you in advance

Emanuele