Hello,

Delphi 2007,  ICS 7.39 (THttpServer)

I have a server (THttpServer) and clients derived from THttpConnection and
all has been working well.

I now need to set the initial page a user accesses after log on, regardless
of the url he is attempting to access first.

All the log on code is working and I am wondering where to 'redirect' the
user to 'his' initial page.

I do not want to use the redirect command in the header of the index page.
Is that the best/only way?

After logon the first place that seems possible is in the client get
document. Seems not smooth and the url would not match the real page. ???

Is there something I can do in the server AuthResult that would work?

Any other solutions?

Thanks,

Mark