> I now need to set the initial page a user accesses after log on,
> regardless of the url he is attempting to access first.

You can do this in the BeforeProcessRequest method, by modifying the
client path to another page name.

procedure TMainForm.HttpAppSrvBeforeProcessRequest(Sender, Client:
TObject);
var
    RemoteClient: TMagHttpConnection;
    path: string ;
begin
    RemoteClient := TMagHttpConnection(Client) ;
    path := Lowercase (RemoteClient.Path) ;

// log-off virtual page, clear cookie and redirect to index
    if Pos ('logoff.htm', path) > 0 then
    begin
        AddDiagLine ('Logoff User: ' + RemoteClient.AuthUserName) ;
        RemoteClient.AuthUserName := '' ;
        RemoteClient.AuthPassword := '' ;
        RemoteClient.CSitePasswd := 0 ;

     // remove cookie by expiring it
        RemoteClient.CExtraHeaders := RemoteClient.CExtraHeaders +
             MakeCookie (CookieLogon, '', 0, '/', CookieDomain) ;
        RemoteClient.Path := '/logoff.htm' ;
    end;

// allow for blank page
    if strLastCh (path) = '/' then
    begin
        RemoteClient.Path := RemoteClient.Path + 'index.htm' ;
        exit ;
    end ;
end;

Angus