> Please add the following modification to OverbyteIcsHttpCCodZLib, I
> was sad to see it's not yet included in the last V8 :<
>
> class function THttpCCodzlib.GetCoding: String;
> begin
>     Result := 'gzip, deflate';
> end;

Have you actually tested this?

If I make what seems to be a simple change, all pages with gzip decoding
fail to decode and display.  I've looked briefly to see what is failing,
but the coding of THttpContCodHandler is convoluted and the reason is not
obvious.

This is why we are careful about making such changes, and ensure they are
tested thoroughly.

Angus