This seems to be finally fixed in the latest Daily/SVN, the data received
is transparently uncompressed etc.

HOWEVER, there is a small issue, which isn't readily apparent unless you
check received data size etc:

If you don't include OverbyteIcsHttpCCodZLib anywhere in your app, it won't
be used at all even if you add content encoding in the httpcli object
options, so the getcoding/complete calls use the default
in OverbyteIcsHttpContCod instead and gzip isn't really used.