-----Original Message-----
From: twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org] On
Behalf Of Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd
Sent: 23 November 2012 13:55
To: twsocket@elists.org
Subject: Re: [twsocket] FTP Client - Large files

> Is the a limit to the size of file I can PutAsync?

No limits in recent versions of ICS that use int64.

> I am trying to upload a large file (84GBytes) to a FTP site. The file
> seems to transfer OK, but there is nothing to signal the transfer is
> complete. No ftpPutAsync and no ftpError event.

I've certainly transferred VHD files in the 10 to 20 gig region, but never
84 gigs.  Since ICS is event driven, when the data and control sockets close
you must be getting events of some sort, irrespective of file size or
transfer time.

The most common reason for errors like this are your application has a timer
that has not been regular updated during the transfer process, and has given
up waiting for the transfer to finish.

I suggest you try the compiled demo application from TMagFtp which has a
Single FTP option and see it that works OK, it should.

Angus