If a request is redirected and contains a port number, then it seems that the
new request drops the port number.

In the below example, the request is redirected to
"http://www.htmlvalidator.com:8080/test/cookies/test-redirect2.php";, but
HttpCli1->Location seems to drop the port number.

Is this a bug in THttpCli or am I doing something wrong?

I need to know what the location changed to, including port number.

Example:

Command> GET /test/cookies/test-redirect.php HTTP/1.1
Command> Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, */*
Command> Connection: close
Command> User-Agent: CSE HTML Validator Enterprise
(http://www.htmlvalidator.com/)
Command> Host: www.htmlvalidator.com
Command>
Header> HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Header> Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 22:02:07 GMT
Header> Server: Apache
Header> X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.19
Header> Location:
http://www.htmlvalidator.com:8080/test/cookies/test-redirect2.php
Header> Content-Length: 0
Header> Connection: close
Header> Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Location> Changing to:
http://www.htmlvalidator.com/test/cookies/test-redirect2.php

Thanks,
Albert Wiersch