On 11-12-2012 16:38, Arno Garrels wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd" <an...@magsys.co.uk>
To: <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Did I find a bug in THttpCli?

If you GET this URL:
http://www.htmlvalidator.com/test/cookies/test-redirect.php

Then you get "Server port is 80." with the ICS demo, but put the
same URL in a browser and you get "Server port is 8080."
I have reproduced this using the ICS browser demo, which is useful for
testing stuff such as this due to logging protocol and showing you the
web page at the same time.

I'll look at a fix, since I have relative relocation bug to fix as well.
Before you try to fix/break something that works, I urge you to check with
Wireshark that the redirection works as expected to port number 8080,
the only problem I see so far is property Location should likely include
the port number in this test case.

What's weird is that if I test this scenario locally, with a redirect to a different port (as in this supposedly problem), it work just fine. And you are correct. The port after the redirect is the correct 8080. I just don't understand why the document returned is not the same as when tested in a browser. Is like if the called php script is tricking us.