Hi Paul.

If you have little time and want a good job done, or to get for sound advice, pay Francois Piette to do the preliminaries for you.

The demos show how to do many things with sockets, but to get a particular job done, like I needed, it is just better to pay for some hours.
10 hours of his time might be 50 hours of your time, and saves a lot of stress.

Cheers,
Raymond