Hi Arno,

I did copy Openssl v0.9.8x from the wiki. First I got 'unsupported ssl
version', but this VM still uses ICS version 5.x. So I download ICS version
7.x and copied the vc32 directory to a new search path, changed the
filenames to 'OverbyteIcsxxx' and all is working now ;-)

I also got information from Belgacom. The day it stopped working they
upgraded there reverse proxy to a newer version, so there was maybe some
conflict between SSL versions.

This is a test application, now I will do same changes in the production
application. I hope there will no conflicts because it is very large and
contains a lot of server and clients using ICS version 5.x. However there is
only 1 unit (this one) using SSL so I assume there will be no problem.

Thanks again for the help!

--
mvg, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz