> Angus, trying to change the code to use your components. Does the
> TMagFtp component support  a CopyType := FCTypeDates ;

Sorry, seems like I never supported specific date ranges for FTP which is
mostly used to synchronise remote and local directories, or for specific files.

> if so, how does one set the dates as fMagFileCopy is declared as
> private so these aren't accessible ?

You'd have to create new published properties for the component and makes sure
they are passed when comparing the directories.

Beware none of my demo or current live applications use date ranges, that
feature may have got implemented for a private project 10 years ago but has
certainly not been tested in recent years.

Angus