Angus

Turned everything firewall like off and it makes no difference, and I assume that wouldn't explain why when downloading the same root folder each time, it would fail in a different place (sometimes not at all). I'm pretty sure it's something server side, but it's hosted by big US ISP, so not much chance of getting logs. I'll contact their support though and see if I can get anything.

Thanks  David