Duh, looked at the page but didn't real bottom lines :\ sorry for that.

No, I can't reproduce using that URL, I'm not really sure what triggers the situation (see the fact that calling TMemo.Lines.Add() seems to avoid the problem).

I'm currently adding debug log into ICS, and it seems that at the moment things go wrong, TCustomWSocket.Do_FD_WRITE is called when it should not. Also in fault situation wParam is 668 (where normally it's 652). Don't know yet why or what it means though. Cause Do_FD_WRITE is called, some flags are switched in OverbyteIcsHttpSrv, which makes that the last block is dropped.

Merijn