> No, I can't reproduce using that URL, I'm not really sure what
> triggers the situation

I have seen cases where a bug that shows up during testing on a fast LAN is
never reproduced on real world servers and networks.

Try adding bandwidth limiting to your client to slow down the speed on the LAN.
Set BandwidthLimit to bps, and add HttpoBandwidthControl to Options.

This is an alternate to adding extra delays which is effectively what you are
doing by updating the screen.

There is probably a race condition somewhere, that has yet to be found.

Angus