Sorry to bother you again but I've downloaded Magenta Mail queue and have the
following problems.

The .exe in the zip runs ok but no matter which host and corresponding
user/password I use it always reports

Can Not Open Mail Server: <name of the mail server>:25 - 426 Timeout

And the .proj file I can't get to compile because of loads of errors based
around not being able to find types eg

[Pascal Error] MagentaMailQueue.pas(125): E2003 Undeclared identifier:
'TSmtpSslType'
[Pascal Error] MagentaMailQueue.pas(149): E2005 'TSmtpSslType' is not a type
identifier
[Pascal Error] MagentaMailQueue.pas(200): E2003 Undeclared identifier:
'TSslSmtpCli'
[Pascal Error] MagentaMailQueue.pas(220): E2003 Undeclared identifier:
'TX509Base'
[Pascal Error] MagentaMailQueue.pas(230): E2003 Undeclared identifier:
'TSslContext'
[Pascal Error] MagentaMailQueue.pas(288): E2005 'TSslContext' is not a type
identifier

These seem to be declared in OverbyteIcsSmtpProt but both the dcu and the
source are in my library path .
Hovering over  TSmtpSslType on line 125 tells me where TSmtpSslType  is
declared so it must be seeing it? (and OverbyteIcsSslMailSnd runs OK) Even
copying OverbyteIcsSmtpProt .pas and OverbyteIcsSmtpProt .dcu into the same
folder as your code didn't change anything.

Any ideas?
Howard