Od: Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd <an...@magsys.co.uk>
Data: 15 maja 2016 15:56:14
Temat: Re: [twsocket] [TWSocket]ICS8.26: undeclared identifier 'TSslEngine'
Do: twsocket@lists.elists.org

Delphi package with changed linker options from generate DCU to
generate all
C++ files. However leaving original DCU also causes the error.

No idea then, I've just rebuilt the unchanged Delphi 2007 packages
without errors, as I do before every SVN update, so you must have
changed something else.

Otherwise just define OPENSSL_NO_ENGINE, it was the default until a few
months ago.

Angus