> Can inform me the name of the demo project that use cookies, I
> did not find, thank you!

Sorry, bad memory, I did a MimeDemo, but not a Cookie demo.

The main test project for cookies was the browser demo,
FrameBrowserIcs.dpr and specifically FBUnitIcs.pas.

And it seems they should be saved during re-location, which is what
that unit does.

Note you may have trouble building it with the current HtmlViewer
component, they keep making minor changes to it which break
applications.  Their version of the ICS browser demo has a lot of
changes from ours, and I've not had time in the last two years to
consolidate the two differing projects into one.

Angus