I just tested these two, and they are only for adding translations to
extensions.  While that will be useful to me, it's not what I'm looking
for.  The extension that was demoed in Kasper's podcast was a tool to
simplify and speed up the translation of site content - page titles,
content records, tt_news records, etc.

Patrick Gaumond wrote:
The extension is still not public/finished.

I suppose that means it is not available at all?  Patrick could you
confirm that please?

Also Patrick, I would be happy with the current beta version, and even
help beta test it, if you would want to provide it to me.

Thank you
David Lanier