Thank you very much Lorenzo for your help. I succesfully imported mininews, but I've failed for tx_skcalendar.
What about this problem "UNKNOWN TABLE 'tx_skcalendar_organizer'", UNKNOWN TABLE 'tx_skcalendar_events'? The TABLES exist and the import process insert correctly tx_skcalendar_category items. Any help? Thanks in advance Best regards Mauro Lorenzutti wrote: > Ciao Ilaria, > >> Hi list, >> I'm creating new website with typo3 version 1.4 >> >> > > I think you are speaking about TYPO3 4.1 > > >> It's a restyling and a new pages organization. >> So I've to rescue special contents from my old site version. >> >> I have to import these content tables: >> ****Mininews**** >> tx_mininews_news >> >> ****Forum and mailing list**** >> These are very important, there are 2 thousand of posts >> tx_maillisttofaq_faq >> tx_maillisttofaq_faqcat >> tx_maillisttofaq_inmail >> tx_maillisttofaq_ml >> tx_maillisttofaq_ml_searchstat >> tx_maillisttofaq_ml_stick >> tx_maillisttofaq_mlcontent >> >> ****Faq Category**** >> tx_irfaq_cat >> tx_irfaq_expert >> tx_irfaq_q >> >> ****Calendar**** >> tx_skcalendar_category >> tx_skcalendar_events >> tx_skcalendar_exeptions >> tx_skcalendar_location >> tx_skcalendar_organizer >> tx_skcalendar_targetgrou >> >> >> >> Is there a typo3 utility to dump and import these tables? >> >> > > You can use the import/export utility: > For more info about this tool you can go in the TYPO3 BE, select > "Manual" (under "Help") and then search for import/export. > > You can also make a db migration with phpmyadmin but you have to pay > attention to the pid field (this field specifies the parent page, where > the records are stored). > > Why don't you make a copy of your TYPO3 installation and your DB and > then you make an upgrade of this new installation? > > Regards, > > -- ------------------------------------------------ Ilaria De Marinis Settore Automazione Biblioteche Phone: +3906-44486052 CASPUR - Via dei Tizii ,6 - 00185 Roma e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ------------------------------------------------ _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
