Sorry I'm checking my correst installation of sk_calendar extension. I download t3x file from here http://typo3.org/fileadmin/ter/s/k/sk_calendar_0.3.3.t3x and I've imported in my site. But I can't create a VCE organizer or location or Target audience in a page because of the only possibilities for this plugin are: events and category. In my db all tables exist.
Is there another file to download? The old version was 0.2.1 thanks a lot Mauro Lorenzutti wrote: > > > >> I've exported the page with all calendar records and then I've tried to >> import in new website >> >> > > So, in you export can you see these records? > Do you receive any error message when you open the export for the import > operation? > > Try to go to the "Install tool -> Database Administration -> Check db" > to check if your db is ok. > > Regards, > > -- ------------------------------------------------ Ilaria De Marinis Settore Automazione Biblioteche Phone: +3906-44486052 CASPUR - Via dei Tizii ,6 - 00185 Roma e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ------------------------------------------------ _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
