Hello, My CMS system is translated in 2 other languages then the default. For the default language, I selected a file to be shown in my menu (with the before cObject). When looking in the database, this is filled into the field "pages.media".
For the other languages, I needed to assign the same image. This is filled into the field "pages_language_overlay.media". Is there any way to use the data from the "pages.media" field for the other languages? Because the image is the same for all the languages, I find it overhead to save the same image 3 times in /uploads/media. My code for printing the image before.cObject = IMAGE before.cObject.file.import = uploads/media/ before.cObject.file.import.field = media before.cObject.file.import.listNum = 0 Thanks for the help! Marie. **** DISCLAIMER **** <A HREF="http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html"> http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html </A> "This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this message." _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
