Hi,

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 8:02 PM, LinTong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hallo
>
> It looks graceful in the Hotmail client but i don't know why they are
> unordered now. I am sorry
>
> I tried to add a <li> to each <a> and the source code in firefox now
> is as follow
>  <ul><li><a href="index.php?id=1"
> href="index.php?id=cetest_firstpage"
>
> I can not click the Organisation, level3 &level4 though they look like a link
>
> the typoscript is:
>
> **************
> lib.topNav = HMENU
> lib.topNav.special = rootline
> lib.topNav.special.range = 0
> lib.topNav.1 = TMENU
> lib.topNav.1 {
>        noBlur = 1
>        NO.linkWrap = |&nbsp;/&nbsp;|*||*| |
>        NO.allWrap = <li>|</li>
>        NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
>        CUR = 1
>        CUR.allWrap = <span>|</span>
>        CUR.doNotLinkIt = 1
> }
> **************

Well, it's almost right, but your resulting code is *still* invalid
since the current page title is not enclosed in a <li>. This doesn't
seem to be a TYPO3 problem particularly, since the TS you've written
seems to work as intended. There are really two possibilities for
what's wrong:

1. Bad or malformed HTML elsewhere on the page. To fix this, validate
your HTML code using the w3c validator [1], and/or

2. Some element in the z-index 'stack' is 'above' the link you're
trying to click. Test this by disabling CSS for the page and then
trying to click the link (you can turn off CSS if you have the web
developer toolbar installed in Firefox; alternatively, just rename the
CSS file[s] on the site while you test the links). If you *can* click
the links with CSS disabled, then your problem and solution can be
found somewhere in your CSS file[s]…

[1] http://validator.w3.org/

--
Christopher Torgalson