Hello,

I use the sr_language_menu extension to create a dropdown language menu.
However these languages are ordered (as far as I can tell) by the
language ID (the number of the languagerecird in the website root).

Is there a way to get an alphabetical language menu?

Just adding the languages in the right order is not really an option, as
more languages will be added from time to time. It could be solved by
creating language records for all existing languages (from
static_languages) right now, and only use those who are necessary.

Isn't there some other way? With or without an extension?

Maybe creating a languagemenu using typoscript (HMENU special language)
would be a solution in combination with alternativeSortingField? But in
that case: which sorting field should I use?

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Walrick

-- 
webmaster Global Healing Circle
www.globalhealingcircle.net
_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english

Reply via email to